This post contains referral and affiliate links.
- I used my Amazon Trade-in Credits to complete 95% of the Christmas shopping for my kids. I was looking only for a pair of cowboy boots, and my friend Diane found one in a Size 2 for $4 at a Payless out of business sale. Still looking for a size 12.5-1 for this year, but I think I will be doing Ebay using a Swagbucks gift card and Ebates to get 5% cash back.
- I got $0.50 in rebates from Ibotta.
- My mom babysat twice this week while we had medical appointments and brought bread and milk with her.
- I read a book using the Ohio Digital Library.
- Two of our medical appointments were in city areas with parking garages. I was able to find street parking for $0.75 at one and the doctor’s office gave us a free token to get out of the garage at another.
- I got 4 bottles of All Detergent at Kroger for a grand total of $2!
- My mom gave me a bottle of iced tea she got for free through Kroger’s Free Friday Download program.
- I worked almost 2 full days this week.
- I sold the pink shirt we bought for our son as part of a wedding on Ebay for $2.33.
- We spent this morning at the pool that is a perk of our neighborhood.
- We used some fun money to go to Wendy’s, but only bought bulk chicken nuggets and a single large fry, and used a coupon to get a free Frosty for the girls. It was $11 for 4 people.
- We threw out some old veggies and fruit.