- I picked up three shifts and worked some hours last Sunday and today on Saturday.
- I did a CVS survey for $10 in Extra Care Bucks.
- I went to CVS yesterday to get a few things and used quite a few coupons. I earned $10 in Extra Care Bucks.
- Our 1st and 4th grader packed lunch 4 days this week.
- I got free meatballs, noodles, marinara sauce and a free beef roast at Kroger.
- Our son was discharged from physical therapy, meaning we will save $50 in copays every month!
- I watched Poldark on the PBS Roku app.
- When I went to CVS,I forgot to bring that $10 in Extra Care Bucks I earned from the survey. D’oh! I had all three kids with me and was not going back, so I will use it with the $10 I earned next time.
- I bought tomatoes mid-week and they had started to rot by today.
- We had Wendy’s for dinner Wednesday.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.