- Now that we have three kids in school, it means four parent-teacher conferences. My mother came and babysat while I attended them.
- My friend’s grandfather passed away and I sent flowers. I went through Ebates to get 12% cash back and bought a bouquet on sale to save money. (If you wanted to try Ebates, signup through my referral link and you will get a bonus $10 cash back when you get your first rebate. I do get cash back when you sign up through my referral as well.)
- I worked several days this week, including evening and weekend time to save money.
- I had a coupon for free Eggo waffles in my Kroger digital coupons.
- Dumped out several veggies that had gone bad in the drawer.
- Decided to impulsively rent a movie last weekend.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.