This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through my affiliate link, I receive a small percentage as compensation, that we then use to help reach our financial goals. Please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting our family!
4. I taught a class to a local Mother of Twins club and earned $50.
5. My mother watched my kids while I went to the art museum. Admission was free and I only paid $10 for a special exhibition. She sent us home with bread, ham, chocolate milk, cupcakes, and fruit.
6. I bought two coats for kids in a local foster program, getting 50% off from Old Navy.
7. I got free cheese, Eggos, and yogurt from Kroger.
8. I got a free pizza from Domino’s using points.
9. The PTO was asking for food donations for a Veteran’s Day event, and I used some of my frozen store of butter to whip up 6 dozen homemade oatmeal raisin cookies.
- My husband was out of town and I had a sitter here while I worked several long shifts. I didn’t plan ahead well and ordered out dinner twice.
- I went to dinner with friends and got a pricey steak dish.
- I sacrificed several fruits and veggies to the Great Compost God.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.