This post contains affiliate and/or referral links. When you purchase an item through my affiliate link or signup through my referral, I receive a small percentage as compensation, that we then use to help reach our financial goals. Please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting our family!
- Our son’s tutor is spending a month in Hawaii, so we are having a 6 week break from tutoring. That will save us $450.
- We went out of town for Thanksgiving and my MIL sent us home with a ton of food, including crackers, fruit, milk, hot dogs, yogurt, fruit snacks, jelly, chocolate syrup, and a giant jug of Northern Ohio maple syrup. She also bought the kids several outfits and a toy. We were very spoiled.
- I took advantage of Cyber Monday deals to buy holiday cards, flowers, and a couple books.
- I went to CVS and combined sale + coupons+ Ibotta to get three packs of Kleenex for free. If you want to try Ibotta through my referral, you will get a $10 bonus once you activate your first rebate.
- My husband’s cousin and aunt are very experienced couponers themselves and gifted us with a huge bag of goodies from their stockpile: shampoo, conditioners, lotion, toothbrushes, toothpaste, liners, and travel wipes.
- I got my Ebates quarterly check: $8.
- I got free Mentos, ice cream bars, and Ragu sauce from Kroger.
- I got an email for a free $25 Shutterfly credit through Travelzoo. I opted to make a photo book with my credit.
- I treated myself to the book The Cooking Gene. I love historical cooking books/blogs, ever since my fifth grade self read about hardtack and maple snow candy in the Little House series and tried to replicate them.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.