This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through my affiliate link, I receive a small percentage as compensation, that we then use to help reach our financial goals. Please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting our family!
- I am not enjoying it, but I picked up quite a few shifts this week and last. I am doing three shifts a week through the end of the month.
- Thanks to my extra shifts, I am putting about $500 per paycheck into my Roth fund. So close to my goal!
- I saw a holiday show on Saturday with a friend thanks to free tickets.
- I earned enough Swagbucks to get a $25 Hulu gift card which will pay for our Hulu through March. You can check out this post for how I earn $25 or more every month with Swagbucks.
- My neighbor gave me a Starbucks gift card-so kind! This will let me stop and get a treat after driving my son to his tutor once a week.
- I used Dollar General digital coupons to get stocking stuffers for the kids. We don’t go crazy with stocking, just a few treats like chocolate, popcorn, juice boxes, or individual bags of chips that my kids don’t get other than for special occasions.
- My niece wanted to dress as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and we are gifting her my daughter’s old costume (which came to us as a mint condition hand me down) along with some sparkly red shoes I found for a song.
- I started reading the first book in the Poldark series on the Ohio Digital Library. My son forgot his book (Because of Winn Dixie) for homework last night and we were ecstatic to find a copy available on the digital library as well.
- Another week, another round of fruit and veg that is sacrificed to the Compost Goddess.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.