- I worked 28 hours last week and picked up 16-20 for this week.
- I am not into meat very much, neither is our 4 year old, and my sister is a vegetarian, so I am planning on bringing Lentil Shepherd’s Pie and Veggie Ranch Pizza for Christmas dinner(if my SIL doesn’t come and bring the ranch pizza herself).
- The school PTO is reimbursing me for most of a teacher gift I bought as part of a Secret Santa project.
- I have been reading my digital library book, the first in the Poldark series.
- I totally forgot I had a Fitbit Charge stowed away from last year, so I finally pulled it out and got it set up.
- My kids are still being entertained almost every night by our Xbox Kinect and the Just Dance 2016 game. I have been getting a lot of exercise playing it with them.
- My aunt gifted us with gift cards from Cracker Barrel and a gas card plus some notebooks, fancy pens, and books to the kids. Another aunt gave books to the kids, and a third gave me some fancy Bath and Body Works hand soap. Thank you!
- Some organic chicken I bought went bad and I was so ticked!
How are you doing this week?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.