- I made my bread machine cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning breakfast.
- I worked several shifts.
- My mother became sick and couldn’t host Christmas dinner, so I made a simple vegetarian dinner of Lentil Shepherd Pie, oatmeal raisin cookies, corn, and rolls. No one complained! If you want to try the recipe, I usually add some vegetarian worcestershire sauce to the lentil mixture.
- How can I count the ways? I impulsively picked up a metal tea set for our youngest at the grocery store as a Christmas gift. She did love it.
- My kids are on break and eating me out of house and home, and my vegetarian sister was visiting from out of town. I went to the store THREE times and had a Green Bean delivery. My youngest must be hitting a growth spurt and has been eating a pint of raspberries and a pint of cherry tomatoes every single day. Needless to say, this month’s budget is busted.
- When my sister came in town, I had worked all day and we decided to try out Panera’s new delivery service. This could be dangerous.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.