- I did a CVS survey for $5 in Extra Care Bucks.
- I had another email from CVS offering me a free item worth $3 or less and $2 in Extra Care Bucks.
- I downloaded this month’s free Kindle First Reads book for Prime members.
- I downloaded the free Every Dollar budgeting app.
- I linked my Fitbit account with Achievement so I can earn money when I work out. Sign up through my referral and we will both earn bonus points towards a cash reward.
- I worked an extra 5 hours Saturday to boost my paycheck.
- I pulled out the hand me down boots and snow pants I had saved from my son to give to our middle child and passed down the middle child’s old one to our youngest. We just buy plain black mittens/snow pants/boots for our son and try to make them last for all three kids.
- Once the holidays were over I pitched a ton of junk food that I do not want in my house.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.