- I took a survey to get 50 extra fuel points from Kroger.
- I used a 25% off coupon code from Amazon to get a Minecraft book for 55% off for my son’s birthday in May. (Yes, planning ahead!)
- I made spaghetti for dinner last night to handle dinner after working late.
- My mom brought some Honey Nut Cheerios, and she picked up 4 jars of Peter Pan Peanut Butter from Meijer for $1.25 per jar. (I gave her $5 for those).
- We had our monthly foodie date night with friends. Our friends insisted on picking up the check, and we paid the tip. This ended up saving us $50. (Thanks G family!)
- We had Wendy’s for dinner- $17. (Still within my monthly spending).
- I bought a $0.99 book about lacto-fermentation on Kindle.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.