- I found on street parking when I took my daughter to a show last Saturday, so only paid $1.50 instead of the usual $5.
- We didn’t pick up dinner after the show. I also turned down some vintage Pyrex that my mom found at an antique store (it was $55).
- I made my own taco seasoning.
- I salvaged some mushrooms that were turning by sauteing and topping over cheese grits.
- We loathe brown bananas in this house, but my 5 year old and I went through an entire bunch of them by making chocolate smoothies for breakfast most days.
- I worked 2 and a half shifts this week.
- We got pizza for dinner last night. I have used almost none of my monthly spending money, so it was a within-budget splurge.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.