This post contains affiliate links.
- I filled up my gas tank 1st time in a month.
- I planned an in-home date night that cost us $0.
- I borrowed movies from the library for free.
- I worked 2 work shifts.
- I bought a huge 10 pound roll of sale beef and froze it.
- I cashed in a $20 Ibotta rebate.
- I accessed the digital collection at a 2nd library near us and requested a book called Playborhoods through inter-library loan when a nearer library did not have it.
- I used inter-library loan through my grad school to get 3 research articles I need for an upcoming paper.
- I cancelled my Weight Watchers membership.
- I thought I had cancelled Weight Watchers last month. I really did. When I got the email that $20 had been deducted from Paypal for it on the 1st, I was furious, but I couldn’t find any receipt saying I had cancelled it. So that $20 Ibotta rebate? Buh-bye. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! This time I cancelled it for real and kept the receipt.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.