- We used a Target gift card for $15 to buy Kleenex/Tylenol/Underwear for the preschooler.
- I bought Star Wars toothpaste on clearance for 90 cents.
- I got an Arby’s sandwich for free on my birthday.
- I got a coupon for Free Chipotle burrito in mail.
- We got free toothbrushes and toothpaste and floss from the dentist this week.
- I used leftover roast and veggies to make beef rolls.
- I set aside cinnamon and sugar from making snickerdoodles to use for cinnamon rolls.
- We walked to preschool and back Wednesday.
- I turned off heat on Tuesday and did not turn it back on. It was 66 overnight last night, but I slept comfortably.
- I stopped at Dorothy Lane on my birthday and bought a few sweet treats (fancy Easter cookies for the kids but not me) and a Tira-Misu for me. I used my spending money, so no harm no foul.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.