This post contains affiliate links.
- My aunt paid for our lunch last Sunday at the Olive Garden. Thanks Aunt Judy!
- We watched some movies we borrowed from the library.
- We used a $10 Amazon gift card to help pay for our Subscribe and Save shipment of toilet paper and Yorkshire Gold tea.
- I picked up one shift.
- I read a couple magazines on the Ohio Digital Library.
- I hosted a baby shower for 10 at my house for a coworker. I made homemade mac n cheese, homemade cinnamon rolls, pink and white Rice Krispie treats (we used clearance Valentine’s marshmallows from Aldi for this) and mason jar iced tea. This cost me about $4.78. We used plates, cups, napkins, and utensils left over from my mom’s retirement party. Everyone else brought food to share. My cinnamon rolls were a hit.
- I spent all last Saturday sequestered doing homework, and we ordered pizza for dinner.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.