This post contains affiliate links.
- I picked up three shifts. My next paycheck will be nice! I hope to squirrel a little extra away for my 2016 Roth IRA.
- I cut my son’s and my husband’s hair using the clippers. This is the first time my husband has allowed me to cut his hair, and no one at work made fun of him, so I must have done well. Cost saved: $40
- I applied for three scholarships.
- I used a 15% off Ebay code to get a $100 Target gift card for $87 shipped. I plan on combining this with our Red card for 5% off, plus a gift card deal and coupons when I find one on pull-up diapers for our toddler.
- I finally finished the second part of Season One of Outlander from the library, and I started on John Adams on Amazon Prime. I really like it! The series is based on the Pulitzer prizewinning biography John Adams, and now I am going to add it to my library reading list.
- My copy of Rosemary is finally available on the digital library, and I plan on starting it tonight. If you can’t tell, I love biographies, and this one is about the Kennedy daughter who was given a lobotomy.
- This week we sucked at eating out. Planned Bob Evans and ice cream on Sunday (which ended up being a lot of fun) spiraled into lunch and dinner on Thursday. I have a planned brunch tomorrow with my bestie for our birthdays (we live in different cities and meet halfway), but other than that I am putting my foot down.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.