- I paid my grad school tuition by echeck to save 2.5% I would pay in fees if I used credit.
- My husband finally finished the taxes and I opened up a Roth IRA through Vanguard. I maxed out my 2015 contribution at $5500.
- I picked up one shift.
- I picked up a book and a few movies from the library.
- I finished reading Rosemary (VERY good!) and started reading The Two-Income Trap on the Ohio Digital Library. I’m not getting much time to read this week, though, since I have a 16-20 page paper, and 9 more pieces of homework due this week.
- I picked up a lot of sandwich stuff at the store this morning, because I know I am not going to have the bandwidth to cook at all this week.
- I got my deposit for my Amazon earnings from January: a whopping $0.78. I guess that will take care of the library fine.
- My husband had his yearly eye doctor appointment. He needed a new script, but we are 2 months away from his new yearly benefit being available. His glasses are falling apart though, and still under warranty, so he is getting his new pair for free!
- I watched Call The Midwife and Mr Selfridge through the PBS Roku app.
- We are using a reward system with our 5 year old. I have been trying to find non-spendy non-consumer rewards. This week she earned getting her nails painted, baking a batch of cookies, playing Candyland 1:1, and getting a few mini marshmallows.
- I miscalculated the due date on a library movie, and I owe a $0.60 fine. D’oh!
- Because I was super early to the pharmacy and didn’t want to haul the girls back and forth twice, I opted to breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and let them play in the indoor gym. I kept it cheaper by getting a couple things and letting the three of us share it and passing on the drinks.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.