- I used old spotty bananas to make chocolate oat smoothies for breakfast most days this week.
- I took a free webinar about how to improve your Pinterest strategy.
- My daughter and I walked 4 blocks from on-street parking to see a show and paid $1.50 instead of $10 for a garage.
- I picked up a shift.
Ever have one of those weeks? Yeah, this was one of those for us.
- I killed my laptop that was just a year old by spilling tea on it. That’s a $1000 laptop. So far unable to recover anything. The bright side is that all those 40 pages of school work I did had already been turned in, because I had busted my behind to turn it in on time.
- I signed up for a $100 class.
- We ate out for lunch three times this week, which is incredibly out of my norm.
- I went to Target and fell under the Eye of Sauron, buying a few things I didn’t go in to buy (went in for bicycle helmets, came out with cookies).
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.