- We used a Lowe’s gift card to save $50 on a new toilet and home labor to save another $300.
- We got in and out of a medical appointment at the children’s hospital so quickly we didn’t need to pay the $2 parking for times over 30 minutes.
- My daughter was sick so we missed dance portraits. She is none the wiser, doesn’t care, and we will take pictures of her ourselves at the recital for free.
- We did not eat out for dinner or lunch once this week!
- My son had to make some kind of product for Trade Market Day at school. He wrote a book about fairies (imagination is free), used free paper from Staples to print, and about $3 worth of printer ink.
- I have had a few bids on some of our stainless steel baby bottles and sippies on an Ebay auction I posted.
- We ran late two mornings this week after enduring several sleepless nights with sick kiddos, and let our son buy lunch at school.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.