- I took a CVS survey and earned $5 in Extra Care Bucks.
- We ended up watching a free movie from our HBO Now trial rather than renting Deadpool for our anniversary date night.
- My mother gave us some carrots, a loaf of bread, raspberries, ham, 1/2 a gallon of milk, and grapes.
- I picked up two shifts this week.
- I found out the $89 I paid for my health assessment program was a duplicate. The school is going to tell us how it will be refunded. Even if it is deducted from our next tuition, I would be fine with that.
- I sold some stainless steel sippies on Ebay for $10 and some of my daughter’s outgrown Stride Rite shoes for $5. We also sold the lot of ugly cat jars for $150! There is a bid on my girls’ old pillowcase dresses as well.
- Our son’s birthday was Wednesday. He originally wanted pizza, as we allow our kids to choose their birthday meal. He changed his mind instead to hot dogs, cantaloupe, a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios (we use Aldi brand), and homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. This meant we paid nothing extra for the meal, since all was already on hand.
- I took this Brilliant Pin Promotion course through Brilliant Business Moms and got a 90 minute group coaching session for free as part of it. If you notice my Pinterest page looks completely different, it’s because we went over it as a group and I learned so many things to help make my Pinterest profile and my blog more cohesive. I was up way past my bedtime to participate, but it was well worth it! (And while we are at it, feel free to pop on over and follow me!)
- We did not eat out once this week for dinner.
- We haven’t used Vudu in a while, and they sent us a $3 credit towards a future rental in my email. I am going to save it until I can rent Deadpool on a night the kids are in bed.
- The tomatoes I bought at Aldi turned very quickly and we had to compost them.
- We also composted two bananas and some cilantro that had headed south.