- I took a survey to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. I used it to help buy some Biokleen Bac-out. A sippie got lost under a seat in the van and it smells like curdled milk, even though nothing spilled.
- I picked up 3 shifts this week.
- I volunteered to bring snacks for my school-age and preschool-age children’s end of year parties. I baked 2 batches of cookies from scratch.
- I made homemade popsicles from peaches and apple juice.
- I used my Paypal funds from selling on Ebay to buy my daughter’s kindergarten supply box.
- I watched Dr Thorne using my Amazon Prime membership. If you like Downton Abbey or Cranford, you would probably like this. If you are not an Amazon Prime member, you can trial it for 30 days for free.
- I watched the movie Trainwreck using my free HBO Now trial.
- I watched Call the Midwife using the PBS Roku app.
- I watched the movie Wild, which we borrowed from the library.
- My mom brought us 2 bags of English muffins, and we made English muffin pizzas to use them up.
- I applied for a $1500 scholarship.
- There are no available shifts next week, but I am volunteering to enter our backlogged discharges for a few hours and signed up for a 2 hour training.
- I am a member of my county’s medical reserve corps, and I completed a free 6 hour training online in Psychological First Aid.
- My son made hand-made thank you notes to relatives who gave him birthday gifts.
- We needed to buy a sleeping bag for our daughter for camping this summer. I went through Ebates to get 4% cash back and 10% off from LL Bean, and paid nothing because I had a Paypal balance from selling the hideous kitty cat jars on Ebay.
- I threw out most a a pineapple which had gone bad.
- I indulged in a quiet lunch out during one of my workdays.
This post contains affiliate links.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.