- I am trialing ABCMouse for 30 days for free.
- No shifts were available this week, but I earned by entering backlogged discharges, attending a meeting, and a 2 hour mandatory training.
- I used my Paypal balance to pay for membership in the Ohio Association for Gifted Children.
- I used our Wahl Color Pro clippers to cut my husband’s and my son’s hair.
- I ordered something from Amazon and it never showed up, so I contacted customer service. They refunded the entire amount.
- I baked cookies from scratch.
- We went swimming at the community pool, which is paid for by our HOA fees.
- I don’t shop at Meijer because it is a bit far to drive, but when they had peanut butter for $1/jar this week, my mom picked up half a dozen jars for me.
- I signed up for Duolingo, which is free, and am brushing up on my French and learning a little Spanish.
- We decided to order pizza when our son’s friend spent the night.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.