- We borrowed some books from the library.
- I participated in a free webinar.
- We used an Amazon credit to rent the movies Kung Fu Panda 3 (started off slow, adults were myeh, but the kids liked it) and Zootopia (this was good enough to watch multiple times).
- I sent away for a free kid’s ticket to The Secret Life of Pets from buying Mott’s Apple Sauce.
- I binge-watched Season 3 of Vikings and just started The Flash, all from the comfort of my treadmill desk.
- It was just about a full work week for me. We got Indian food Wednesday and gave my friend’s daughters their first taste of Indian. We got wings on Tuesday and Chick Fil-A on Friday. So basically a really, really bad week of eating out for us. (This is where you say, “Give me ten Hail Marys and ten Our Fathers, and go and sin no more.”)
This post contains affiliate links that help support Frugal Stepping Stones.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.