- We ate up all of the leftovers we brought back from my in-laws’ house.
- The mister was able to reattach the broken handle of our microwave with white duct tape. Works great!
- I worked an hour extra doing discharges, but that was all that was needed, so no extra on top of that.
- I picked up a shift covering for the medical team.
- We listened to music on Pandora for free.
- I stayed up til midnight doing homework the day before a baby shower in an hour south of me. I left to go to the shower in the evening, but was so fogged and tired I came close to getting in an accident 10 minutes after leaving my house. I turned back around and went home, and will have to send that gift by mail. Cheaper than hurting myself or someone else though!
- I went to Target to finish school shopping. I have a Red card, but ever since it switched to those chips, I keep forgetting my pin and couldn’t use it, so I didn’t save the extra 5%. Never mind the fact the Eye of Sauron got me and I picked up a few outfits for the girls.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.