- We stuck to our menu all week. No eating out!
- I watched Carol on Vudu using part of my gift card. It was good!
- I picked up three shifts. My mom babysat one day.
- I got my quarterly Ebates check in the mail for $10. If you’ve never tried it, you can try it now and get $10 in free cash after your first purchase through Ebates.
- Crazy 8 has their annual sale of jeans for $7.99 each. Our son is super duper skinny and needs slim jeans (think BMI in 5th percentile). I always buy 7 pairs from Crazy 8 every year and they last the whole year without getting holes in the knees.
- The PTO at our kindergartener’s school gave all the kids a spirit wear shirt for free, so we didn’t have to buy one.
- We snacked on air-popped popcorn several times this past week, which costs just pennies to make, and has the bonus of being entertaining shooting out of the air popper. Well, at least when you are 2 and 5.
- We used the emergency frozen pizza last night, meaning there was no pricey take-out.
- I was super annoyed to discover our spaghetti squash that I just bought started going bad, as did a few oranges. To the compost they went!
This post contains affiliate/referral links.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.