- We are going to the Renaissance Festival in October and I bought tickets through a local group deal site at half price. We saved $44.
- I picked up three shifts. I won’t lie, I am not enjoying three days a week.
- I bought over the counter meds at CVS and got $10 back in Extra Care Bucks.
- I started trying to regrow lettuce from its stump. I saw it on Pinterest, so we’ll see if it works or not.
- We walked home from the sitter’s one day this week.
- The girls and I entertained ourselves by using homemade Easy Bake Oven mixes they were given as gifts this year. We went on several walks and made crafts with things we had.
- We’ve said no to pretty much every PTO fundraiser (and they are legion) but decided to participate in the Scholastic book fair ($8 in books for the kindergartener) and ordered pizza on Tuesday as part of a fundraiser ($40).
- I am working this weekend and was going to work very early Sunday so we wouldn’t need a sitter when my husband has hockey practice. I was told at 5 today that our system will be offline that day from 4 am to 1 pm, so we will have to hire a sitter for most of the afternoon.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.