- I used our Wahl Color Pro clippers to cut my husband’sand my son’s hair. This saved about $40.
- I picked up 4 work shifts, including one last Sunday.
- When cousins were in town last weekend, I decided to use things I had and made slow cooker sloppy joe and creamed corn instead of eating out.
- I bought a new Fitbit using Discover cash back.
- We ate leftovers three days this week.
- I found an online coupon to get $10 off $35 or more when I went out with friends last night.
- It’s the end of the month,and I have a little fun money left since we are cancelling our trip to pick apples, so I took the kids out to Wendy’s.
This post contains affiliate links.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.