- My mother gave us two bags of English muffins, two loaves of bread, a cantaloupe, and homemade vegetable soup.
- My cousins Patty and Bob paid for our lunch at Bob Evans last Sunday. Thanks guys!
- My mom babysat Friday because our 5 year old was feverish, and I had a medical appointment and a make-up swimming lesson for my son.
- We ended up eating leftovers for three nights.
- I got free hummus mix from Kroger.
- I got a free Kindle First book today.
- I attended a free webinar about creating an Etsy shop.
- I paid my grad school tuition in cash!
- I’m still slowly replacing my wardrobe now that I am done having babies and a different size and shape than before. I used Ebates to get cash back from LL Bean on a nightgown, flannel shirt, and cardigan. I won’t do cheap fast fashion anymore, because the quality is abysmal.
- I regret buying my son knockoff Star Wars shoes on Amazon. Four months later,he has not outgrown them,but the toes are demolished and the sole came away from the upper on one show. We went and bought Nikes last night one size up.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.