- I was shocked to discover I got my first Amazon Affiliate payment! I have earned $14.13. I am living large folks.
- I signed up for Google Fi officially. The new phone came in today, and the mister will probably get it rolling tomorrow. I hope to make the $50/month we pay for my phone just $20.
- It felt like fall a few days this week, so I kept the air conditioner off for 3 days.
- Did you know Amazon Prime now offers a selection of free books through Amazon Prime Reading? We get a lot of use out of our Prime membership, and I was thrilled when this came out.
- I worked two days this week.
- Our new roof was approved, and after talking with the roofer, we will only be paying $1000 out of pocket. You can’t beat that price for a roof with 50 year shingles! Of course we are so mad it has been dragged out for 3 months post tree-falling-on-house that we are looking at switching to someone else.
- My mother brought us a bag of apples.
- I made cinnamon apples twice out of my 5 year old’s half-eaten apples (I made them for her).
- We spent a little fun money on pizza when my mother and sister came up to see the 3rd grade musical. We saved by using a coupon and getting the minimum for our needs. That was $30.
- I had a huge paper to write for grad school this week, so I sent the girls to the sitter.
This post contains affiliate links.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.