- I used coupon codes to get a free photo calendar and 12 photo Christmas cards from Shutterfly for the cost of shipping only.
- I found a Halloween costume and snow boot for the toddler, dress shoes for the kindergartener, three toys for Christmas, and 3 shirts for my son at the children’s consignment store for $38.
- I bought stocking stuffers for the girls (art supplies, coloring books, Disney calendars) and a couple Halloween supplies at Dollar Tree.
- I worked three days.
- I took a free webinar from Share-A-Sale to learn how to best use affiliate links.
- I didn’t need to send lunch with the girls for the sitter Friday, because they had pizza and cake for a birthday. The girls were super excited to get to go to a party.
- I had $12 in Extra Care Bucks from CVS I had to use up. I bought CVS brand Tums, 2 Skintimate Shave Creams, and 2 tubes of CVS brand dry mouth toothpaste. I used a $2 off toothpaste coupon and a 30% off coupon, paid $12.52 out of pocket and got $5 in ECBs back.
- Work canceled quite a few shifts for November, and I am down to 3. I am trying to see if another team needs me.
- All three kids saw the dentist this week. We have to pay 20% copay now instead of $25 per visit for dental care, so I paid $116 instead of $75. Boo.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.