This post contains affiliate and referral links.
- I finally decided to try Top Cashback and I was able to get a new Finding Dory DVD for free after rebate. If you want to try it yourself, you can get cash back by shopping for clothes, electronics, or even travel. This DVD will be a Christmas gift for the kids. It is not uncommon for them to have a great rebate for the total cost of an item. (I do get compensated for referrals, however I do not recommend anything I do not use myself.)
- I took a CVS survey to get $5 in Extra Care Bucks. If CVS ever emails you asking if you want to join their survey panel, say yes! I get offers every few months for ECBs.
- We had enough points to get a free pizza from Dominos.
- My mother babysat while I went to multiple parent-teacher conferences and worked a few hours on Thursday. She brought Halloween bags for the kids she found at a craft fair.
- I worked two shifts and picked up a half day this morning. The girls will be at the sitter Monday/Tuesday while I do writing work and our roofer is here working, and this will cover the cost of a sitter.
- I couldn’t use any apps on my old dying phone since April. Now that I have a working phone, I installed the Ibotta app again and have started using it. Because you can link friends in your account as your “team” I have still been earning bonuses in there,and was shocked to discover I have $20 in rebates accumulated even though I haven’t submitted one myself in over 6 months! When you sign up, if you redeem a rebate within 2 weeks, you’ll get a $10 bonus!
- We are heading to the Renaissance Festival today,and our tickets are all half price thanks to a local group deal.
- I got a free flavored water and a free Hershey bar from Kroger digital coupons.
- We threw out some leftovers no one would eat.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.