This post contains referral and affiliate links. Thank you for supporting our family!
- I got my quarterly Ebates check in the mail. $20 this time! That will get transferred to savings.
- I went to CVS and, using Extra Care Bucks and multiple coupons with a sale, saved 60% off my cart full of vitamin and mineral supplements.
- I got the game Pie Face through BeFrugal for free after cash back rebate. If you decide to try it, you can get $10 in cash back after your first order. They have coupon along with cash back, and I am using this one for 25% off a local Groupon deal plus 6% cash back to get another cheap massage therapy session. (If you have never done Groupon before, when you sign up, you can get $10 in Groupon Bucks).
- CVS sent me another random email giving me $2 in Extra Care Bucks.
- I am only 200 Swagbucks away from my $25 Hulu gift card. My goal for tomorrow is to nail it!
- I earned another $2 Target gift card from Shopkick after doing an hour of walking at the mall with the toddler.
- I worked three shifts this week.
- I have earned about $3 in Ibotta rebates this week. If you want to try, you get $10 cash back bonus after submitting your first rebate.
- I borrowed the book Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis from the library.
- We ate out multiple times. Entertainment budget = blown. The mister was out of town half the week and the kids and I were sick with cold/sinus stuff. I went through the Panera drive through multiple times for hot soup and hot chocolate.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.