- I worked almost a full three days this week. I had to decrease the hours I worked to take a sick kiddo to the doctor several times.
- I took advantage of Jo-Ann Fabrics 60% off Christmas sale to get a few cheap red ornaments and red ribbons to decorate the outside of our house and to pick up some stickers for a Girl Scout activity.
- Everyone was feeling crummy still this past week, so I only cooked a pork roast one evening, and the rest of the nights we had cereal.
- I got almost $7 in Ibotta (referral link) rebates shopping today, plus $1.40 from Checkout 51 and $1 from Saving Star.
- Thanks to the never ending Plague, my son has a bacterial infection in his toe, which necessitated two doctor’s appointments, antibiotics, bandages, and lots of hydrogen peroxide to soak. We might have one more extra doctor visit for the next week, to be determined. I think this is 5 extra sick visits for my kids since the beginning of November.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.