- I got another $7 in cash back from Ibotta today plus I earned $21 in bonuses! This bring me to $97 cash back. Once I hit $100, I am transferring it to my Roth savings account.
- We were going to order pizza last night but I threw some spaghetti sauce and meat in the slow cooker and we had a spaghetti dinner instead. Don’t congratulate me too much- we ate out a lot this week.
- I had to renew my CPR for Healthcare Provider certification.It was the renewal course, so I only spent $50 instead of $60.
- I had to apply for my Indiana nursing license. This meant paying a $50 fee, $36 to have my Ohio license credentials sent over, and $26 for fingerprints. I drove an hour to Indiana and back one day to spend 5 minutes getting my prints done, but it paid off when my license was given within 48 hours. My boss is now seeing if my work will reimburse me- so I just might see that money back.
- I had to have a two-step TB test for my grad school practicum. I had to pay out of pocket to get the two tests done at $36 a pop, but I got my friend Anne and my mother (both nurses) to read my tests for free.
- I earned another $25 Swagbucks gift card to Domino’s Pizza,and used that for dinner this week.
- This is an expensive time of year for us, and I’m not just talking about presents. We have guests, so our gas and food costs are higher. We are definitely over $400 in food this month.
- We had pizza, take-out from a local bistro, and McDonald’s this week. Not our finest hour. I am looking forward to some good food from my own kitchen tomorrow.
This post contains referral links.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.