- I picked up three shifts this week.
- We did not eat out once.
- I had to drive to a different city to do some prep for my upcoming practicum. I brought my own lunch and drinks instead of eating out.
- Our daughters’ combined birthday party is coming up next month, and I bought them nightgowns for gifts using some cash back rewards.
- Our youngest had her three year well check-up, and there was no copay.
- We donated our pack’n play to a local foster agency. It came to us used from my SIL’s friend almost 9 years ago and we used it for all three kids. I love that it’s been used for 12 years and four kids already and is still going strong. Reusing is frugal!
- Nothing! It was a good week.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.