- I watched Northanger Abbey on the PBS Roku app.
- I brought my lunches to my clinical days Thursday and Friday.
- I signed up to get a coupon for a free quinoa and rice from Seeds of Change.
- I used my coupon for a free Gillette razor and scored free Almay makeup at CVS.
- Our Daisy girl scouts are being given a tour of the local police station today, and I baked the officers cookies from scratch.
- The mister and I are using a free Vudu code to rent a movie for an in-home date night tonight.
- I worked the equivalent of two days this week.
- I have autoimmune issues, and it can come with a lot of fatigue. On Thursday/Friday I spent 11 hours helping to run an OB simulation for 8 groups of nursing students, 4 hours commuting back and forth to another city, and 4 hours shadowing for the late evening class I will be teaching on Thursday nights. Last night I hit a wall on the hour drive home. We ordered pizza for dinner and have decided we are having pizza Fridays until I am done with these crazy practicum hours.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.