- I used my Kroger fuel points to get 80 cents off per gallon. I paid $18 to fill my minivan’s tank.
- I I got free issues of O magazine and Country Living in the mail.
- My mother made two huge fruit trays and dip for the birthday party today.
- I watched Victoria on the PBS Roku app, Big Bang Theory on CBS.com, and the Gilmore Girls on Netflix.
- I borrowed a book from the library to use at our Girl Scout meeting.
- My son got McDonald’s twice this week. I stopped and got a ginormous Coke at Wendy’s after having to supervise students on the OB unit the morning after teaching until 10:15 PM. I am old and I can’t burn the candle at both ends like I used to.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.