- We did not eat out last night! I made veggie wraps and Brussels sprouts.
- The Mister installed our new toilet himself. As with everything else in this house,when he tore it apart he found many things wrong in the installation of the original toilet. He had to get a few parts from Home Depot to remedy that, but all the labor was his own.
- I read a library book.
- I watched some library movies.
- I was too exhausted to get into much trouble.
- The sitter had to cancel on Monday but it was a holiday, so the Mister was able to take off work while I worked.
- I hit up Wendy’s before clinicals on Friday to get a giant jolt of caffeine.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.