This post contains referral links.
- I earned another $25 Swagbucks gift card and opted to get a Hulu gift card. This ensures our Hulu is paid up through July and free.
- I filled my tank at Kroger using my fuel points and got $.80 off per gallon!
- My birthday is coming up, and CVS sent me an email for $3 in Extra Care Bucks.
- My mom watched the kids while I taught in a city an hour away. She also brought bread with her.
- I got a new free book through Kindle First. Every month Prime members get to choose a new free book from 4-6 options.
- My cousin will have an empty nest in the fall and is downsizing. She passed on our grandma’s dining room table, that was built in 1940, to us. We had to rent a Uhaul, but we didn’t want this family heirloom being sold to a stranger.
- I picked up Chick Fil-A chicken nuggets to share for my class carry-in, the Mister got chicken for the kids the same night, and we celebrated my last clinical day yesterday with subs. I still have a full week or so of grading plus project work, so I’m not sure this coming week will be any better.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.