- I did another CVS survey for $5 in Extra Care Bucks.
- I borrowed Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and the new Absolutely Fabulous movie from the library. They were both so horrible I was glad I didn’t pay a cent to see them.
- I earned enough Swagbucks to get another $25 gift card. I’m not sure what I’m going to get yet, so I haven’t redeemed it.
- The 3 year old has been in underwear all week! There have been a few accidents, but several days have gone by with her being totally dry. Our pull-up use has gone way down.
- I signed up for Green Bean Delivery using a $20 off my first order coupon code. I’ve been wanting to join a CSA. They will deliver produce, local meat, cheese, and milk to my door once a week. I will only have to hit the store for a few things every week now. They emailed me a $20 off coupon referral link that’s good until Tuesday, so if you want in on the action, email me at Jennifer@frugalsteppingsones.com.
- I scored a backpack for the soon-to-be preschooler on Land’s End for $10 and sprang for $6 to embroider it. She really wants to go to school, and that backpack is her incentive to stay dry during the day.
- We ate leftovers twice.
- The 6 year old and I saw Beauty and the Beast last night using the half price tickets I scored on Atom. We loved it!
- I picked up 3 shifts this week and will do an extra few hours tomorrow on Sunday.
- Too busy and tired to get into trouble.
This post contains referral links.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.