- No unplanned eating out this week.
- We tried out a new park today, and brought a packed lunch of PB & J, sliced peaches, and water.
- My friend Shannon came up from Georgia and brought me a couple dozen eggs from her chickens and a few eggs from her ducks. Thanks Shannon! Did you know if you use duck eggs in baked goods, the larger size yolk helps them bake up bigger and fluffier? We tried them in pancakes and it worked!
- I picked up four shifts this week. It was rough and it won’t be soon that I will do that again.
- My aunt bought us lunch out.
- We’re saving half the cost of our summer swimming lessons.
- Our 6 year old is wearing her brother’s old shoes.
- One of the kids will need OT and several tools were recommended for use at home. We had to purchase the game Twister and some Theraputty.
- I bought a few clothes for the girls at Target.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.