- No eating out this week.
- I donated some of my stockpiled butter to the kindergarten PTO pancake breakfast.
- Our girl scout troop went hiking at a local state park and brought packed lunches to earn a couple of our badges. We had 12 kindergarten/1st grade girls and hikes 2.5 miles!
- I’m still in my 10 day free trial of Platejoy.
- The youngest is doing so well wearing big girl underwear that we cancelled our Subscribe and Save order of Pull-ups.
- I am chaperoning the 3rd grade field trip to the Zoo next month and we have at least two more planned excursions in the next 3 months with scouts and family, so I opted to buy the cheapest family Zoo membership with a 10% off discount code. It was cheaper to do this than pay for 3 visits with parking.
- Not so much a stumble as a updating our budget. Our food costs are going up on purpose to buy fresh, healthy, and local foods.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.