- My mother watched our girls last Saturday while my husband, son,and I attended my cousin’s wedding. Our son was a groomsman and it was an adult’s only wedding. She sent us home with ham, milk, chocolate almond milk, grapes, cherries, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Our fridge was so packed I canceled our Green Bean delivery for this week.
- Our youngest caught a pukey virus. On the good side, we paid less money in babysitting and couldn’t spend money since I was a prisoner in the house with her.
- We had to buy a pink dress shirt for our son for the wedding, and I have already listed it for sale on Ebay.
- I also listed a few nursing textbooks for sale on Amazon.
- That pukey toddler, remember? I had to cancel all three work shifts, so my next paycheck is going to suck.
- I also had to cancel the free nursing continuing education class I was going to do at work.Ohio nurses have to do one credit every licensure period about changes to nursing laws. I can’t get in to another seminar before renewal, so I will have to pay for it online.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.