This post contains referral and affiliate links.
- We cancelled last week’s Green Bean delivery because we had a surplus of food to work through. We may end up doing this one per month.
- We used points we had accrued to get a free Domino’s pizza.
- My mother brought a ton of fruit and some homemade rolls.
- I baked brownies from scratch for $0.30.
- I used a free printable to make a summer bucket list with the kids.
- Seeing Captain Underpants was on that list, so today we are going at matinee prices.
- My son had the pukes earlier this week,and I used hydrogen peroxide and a ton of baking sod to de-puke the room.
- I used Amazon Trade-In to sell 13 nursing textbooks for $290.
- I sold $15 worth of items through a Facebook garage sale.
- I went through Swagbucks to try the Dollar Shave Club,which will cost us about $6/month for mine and my husband’s razors. It was $1, but I added on a second handle for me,and paid $6 for 2 handles and 4 cartridges. I will get about 2100 Swagbucks back, which is almost enough for a $25 gift card.
- I redeemed a $25 Hulu gift card through Swagbucks just in time before my last gift card expired!
- We threw out some too ripe bananas and a pieces of chicken no one wanted.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.