- I bought a Groupon for 50 holiday photo cards at Staples for $14. I also made 20 more cards for $4.49 through a York Photo deal. I’ll just need to buy stamps, and we will be ready to start prepping holiday cards.
- I gave a friend some frozen strawberries (we have allergy in the house) and she gave me some unused Pediasure last Saturday.
- I read several magazines through the Ohio Digital Library.
- I did several nursing CEUs for free through my professional organization. I renewed my certification early and saved $20.
- I received my quarterly Ebates rebate check (note: this contains a referral link), for $24.38.
- I transferred $121 into my little nest egg, which is the money I made from selling clothing, my Ebates rebate, and the $75 earned from 2020 Research (contains referral link).
- I picked up 3 shifts. My mother babysat for one, which means free babysitting.
- My son had a book report that had to be done on a cardboard trifold. We had him type everything and paste the words onto the board instead of writing on it. After it was graded, we carefully removed the pasted paper and stored it in the basement for later use. That cost $7.99, and we hope to get 3-4 more uses out of it.
- I made a free printout of my daughter’s name on this site for her to practice writing her name.
- My son’s teacher sent home a huge pack of Handwriting Without Tears materials for us to use at home.
- I tried the Ibotta app and got $3 back in rebates.
- My mother brought a loaf of bread, a cupcake tin, cupcake liners, and princess placements she found at a cheap price.
- My husband hasn’t been home for dinner, thanks to sports, and I worked last night. Instead of ordering out, I pulled an eggplant parm out of the freezer and heated it up for my dinner.
- My kids watched a new Shaun The Sheep movie for free on Prime for movie night.
- We threw out some rotten peppers, berries, spinach, and a few uneaten falafel.
- I bought a custom fairy door and fairy dolls on Etsy to start a Kindness Fairy tradition in our home after Thanksgiving. The Elf on a Shelf gives me the creeps, lol.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.