- I picked up about 29 hours last week.
- We didn’t go anywhere fancy last week, instead the kids played with neighborhood friends on 3 different days.
- My husband replaced his work pants about every 18 months to 2 years. It’s time again, so we hit Kohl’s and picked up 5 pairs on sale and used a coupon. Yes, he bought 5 pairs of the same black pants!
- Our dryer was croaking and had been fixed three times in the past 12 years. We were worried we would have to replace it, but my husband paid for a $23 dryer part on Amazon and spent 4 hours fixing it. Problem solved!
- I sold my son’s jeans for $23 and his old firefighter suit, hat, and boots for $4 on Ebay.
- I was within budget, but we spent a lot of this week’s grocery money on snacks and individually packed foods for the first few weeks of school. We don’t do this year-round,but I know we are all going to be dragging he first month like we always do, trying to get back in the school routine, and it will be cheaper to buy some Smart food popcorn and applesauce squeezers than end up buying lunch because we got up 20 minutes before the bus comes and forgot to pack lunch. Know thyself.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.