- I worked almost 30 hours last week.
- I graduated with my master’s!
- I was hired for an adjunct teaching position that will start in a few weeks. Any income I make from that will go towards our mortgage.
- I read a book on the digital library.
- We ate out Friday and Saturday, as we traveled hours away to my graduation and ate at a Cracker Barrel on the way home.
- I used coupon codes, but I bought a few new dresses on eShakti and Eloquii so I have a larger professional wardrobe.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.