- I did a CVS survey to get $10 Extra Care Bucks.
- I used our YMCA membership to take a yoga class while our youngest went to the child watch.
- I took the youngest to a park while the older kids were in school.
- I worked some weekend hours while my husband was home so did not need to pay child care.
- My father was hit by a car this week while standing on a sidewalk near a parking lot. He is fine, but I needed to leave work and run to the hospital. My mother came over and got the kids off the bus so I could do that.
- I baked oatmeal raisin cookies.
- Because of that aforementioned car accident, I worked only half days on Thursday and Friday instead of full ones and did not pick up any Saturday morning hours.
- I spent most of Thursday sitting at the hospital or driving around and ended up picking up dinner for myself, getting some food for my dad, and buying a bag full of supplies for him at the pharmacy.
- My son’s friend was hanging out at our house and we kept him a little longer because his sister needed to go to the ER. The kids begged for a pizza party and I am a big softie.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.