- I got a random mailer with a special code to get two free tickets to a show of the Dayton Philharmonic. My friend Jen and I will be seeing their Swingin’ Christmas show with them. My husband would rather eat a live cockroach than sit through a show.
- I picked up 10-11 extra hours this weekend when we wouldn’t need child care. I was up until midnight working last night, but I earned a $50 bonus for doing a certain number of our backlogged faxes.
- We used our YMCA membership and went to a local park this week.
- My mother babysat a few hours while I attended a meeting at one of the kid’s schools.
- Several fruits/veggies went to the great Compost Bin in the Sky.
- I did it because I see it more as a donation to the PTO, but we bought fall mums from our PTO for about three times the price I could get elsewhere.
How is your week?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.