I don’t expect perfection every week. No one should. What goes unnoticed, goes unchanged.
- My mother sent us home Sunday with cupcakes, grapes, milk, raspberries, and ham.
2. I picked up 2 and a half shifts this week. For the half shift, I got up at 4 am *sob* to work without needing a sitter.
3. I had ordered some clothes on Land’s End, and when they arrived, I felt one of the shirts didn’t look that great, so I sent it back for a refund.
4. I baked bread for $0.75.
5. I repaired a flannel shirt and my woolen winter peacoat by resewing buttons on them.
6. My full-day work shifts were Tuesday/Thursday this week, so on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I put the baby in the stroller, and walked my 4 year old to preschool all three days. This was a full 80 minutes of walking each day, broken up in 20 minute increments. We saved gas and got exercise.
7. I borrowed more books from the Ohio Digital Library.
- We ate out three times! Twice it was because after school activities happened so quickly after getting home from work, and we were unprepared. Once, we just plain wanted it.We really need to recalibrate for next week.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.