This post contains affiliate links.
Make a plan, then make that plan happen.
Here’s my plan for this week:
- Four pieces of class work due by Saturday at midnight. I work Thursday, so I did one assignment on Sunday, and am trying to get everything done before Thursday.
- I have to prep one assignment for my master’s portfolio and will do that Saturday.
- I found a scholarship to apply to, and I am reading some books on the Ohio Digital Library to try and find more. Know of any ones for adult grad students- please let me know!
- I picked up a a shift on Thursday and plan to hunt and peck since it’s a dance class night for Miss E. We also have a medical appointment, so I am starting early and staying late if needed.
- One medical appointment on Thursday mid-day
- Dance class
- I have a few activities planned for the girls this week, including this banana peeling/cutting activity, some sidewalk chalk games, and some St. Patrick’s Day crafts.
- I am hosting for a work party/baby shower Friday. I know I will be spending that day cleaning and doing food prep.
- I found out the process for requesting approval of our intended play set from our homeowner’s association, and now I need to prep and send it in.
- I have one extra post to write this week.
- I plan on walking on the treadmill 6 days this week.
- We ate too much crap food last week for my birthday and now I need to get back on the hog.
- I am going to watch the 2nd DVD set of Outlander Season One. It was finally available from the library. It is not appropriate for children though, so I have to wait until the kids go to bed.
- I am eagerly awaiting the next available library copy of Rosemary (about the Kennedy daughter who was institutionalized for years), but until it is available I am reading The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers (did you know he was a Presbyterian minister?)
What’s your plan for your week?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content by email. As a thank you, I'll give you my grocery-saving tip sheet:
10 Steps To Save $100 or More Per Week.